Sunday, May 14, 2017

Project 365 Weeks 18 and 19

I realized, after the last post where I covered two weeks, that posting my project in 2 week installments might make my Sunday evenings a little more relaxing. I am going to try posting every other Sunday for the next few updates and see if I like it better that way.

04/30/2017
Zélie has a new found love and admiration for her cousin Percival.  She got very excited when he walked over to talk to her.

05/01/2017
Zélie has recently discovered how much fun it is to hide behind the couch and play peekaboo.

05/02/2017
One year molars are no fun, but chomping on her own fingers seems to help.

05/03/2017
Rest time has been a real hassle most days for the past year.  Atticus doesn't consistently nap and it has taken a long time and a lot of encouragement for him to finally do rest time well.  Late afternoon pictures of this guy used to be full of grumpy or crying faces; these days he is almost always pleasant because he is well rested.

05/04/2017
Atticus discovered the last remaining balloon from Easter and was quite pleased with himself.

05/05/2017
Molars were the theme of the week.  Poor teething baby!

05/06/2017
I spent my afternoon taking photos for a client and completely forgot about my project 365 until bedtime.  Sleepy children don't like to look at the camera or humor me so this is the best I could get.

05/07/2017
We spend an awful lot of time chasing this girl down and pulling small objects out of her mouth.  Having older siblings is sometimes a choking hazard.

05/08/2017
This photo of Zélie just makes me laugh. 

05/09/2017
Zélie has figured out how to climb the dining room chairs.  I have started putting one by the window so she can climb and look out.

05/10/2017

I was having a problem with my eye on Wednesday. Having an unrelenting eye twitch led me to decide to skip a day. 

05/11/2017
Lily has been incredibly fickle about allowing me to take her photo lately.  I was pretty pleased when she was game for a few photos on Thursday morning.

05/12/2017
Zélie was dusting off her hands after playing in the grass.  The sweater she is wearing originally belonged to my 19 year old niece when she was a toddler.

05/13/2017
All 4 kids have been getting so much play out of this nylon tunnel this past week.  Atticus particularly likes to stand inside it and pretend to be a noodle.


No comments:

Post a Comment