Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Atticus at 17 months










Atticus is 17 months old today.  I am writing a brain dump of little things that I don't want to forget about him at this age.

--He has lots of words and the occasional sentence.

--He is still nursing frequently, but has started to drink the occasional few ounces of cows' milk.  He calls cows milk "Dada mulk".  When Atticus wants a cup of milk, he asks for a "puck-a-mulk".

--He is so quick to tantrum, and I have to stop myself from laughing at how cute his tantrums are.  He often throws himself on the floor and marine crawls backwards as he screams.

--He loves playing with toy cars and with animal figurines.

--He is particularly attached to a couple of action figures of Mario and Luigi.  He calls Luigi "Weeji"

--Atticus loves dirt.  He earns his baths.

--His nap schedule is erratic, but barring illness or teething he sleeps through the night.

--When it rains, he stands at the door yelling "Wawa" (water) over and over again.

--He loves all kinds of foods except for broccoli. Oh the faces he makes when he bites into broccoli!

--Recently when he bit me on the shoulder he apologized by saying "Na bite. Na eat." and making lots of kissing noises.

--If he spills something, he will gladly wipe it up with a rag.

--He still loves playing with balls.

--He calls Little Ish "brother" and Lily  "Lilla".

--He sings and dances a lot.  Occasionally when I am singing him a bedtime song he'll stop me if I mess the notes up (sometimes by singing the right notes back at me).

No comments:

Post a Comment