Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Weekend in Massachusetts















Ish, the kids, and I road-tripped to Massachusetts this weekend to visit my family.  Since it was it was only a short trip, we decided to just hang out at my parents' house the majority of the time instead of racing to visit as many of our friends and family as possible.  The kids especially had fun playing with baby Treeline (sorry C but your blog alias has stuck).  We had a nice visit with my grandmother, and Lily particularly enjoyed pretending that she was Grama and Grama was Lily. 

I had a lot of fun playing with my camera and working on shooting outside of automatic.  I mostly stuck to aperture priority mode as I am most definitely not comfortable shooting in manual yet.  I managed to get a very satisfying set of photos of my nephew (more than are displayed here), and several decent photos of my children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment