Monday, December 8, 2014

The Ketchup Series--The One With The Chicken Cake









































In mid-October, we took a family road trip to visit my family in Massachusetts.  We specifically planned this trip to coincide with part of a visit from my California relatives.  We spent a wonderful afternoon with many of the aunts, uncles and cousins on my moms side.  The kids had a blast playing in the leaves with my cousins (many of them are closer in age to my kids than they are to me).  I did not, however, capture any photos that day as I was trying to make the most of my time catching up with loved ones.

The last night of our trip we had a small [early]  3rd birthday party for Lily.  She requested to have a chicken cake that was covered in sprinkles; she was very excited that my mom was able to grant her wish.  She especially enjoyed helping with the sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment