Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Cousins Visit Longwood Gardens





















A few weeks ago we took a trip to Longwood Gardens with about half of the kids' cousins.  This is the first time we'd gone with more than one additional friend or family member, and the kids had a blast.  Liliana insisted upon wearing her cape, which quite obviously provided amusement for other garden visitors.  It was neat to see the kids share one of their favorite places with their cousins.  The highlights were definitely the tree houses and the children's garden.

I also learned an interesting [to me] tidbit about photography on the trip; it is way easier to photograph my own children than it is to photograph other people's children.  I am fairly sure it has something to do with being able to anticipate how my children move.

No comments:

Post a Comment