Thursday, April 24, 2014

{pretty, happy, funny, real} --The Easter Edition

{pretty}


Easter Sunday morning, 5 minutes after we had planned to leave for Mass, I managed to snap several photos of my family in their Easter outfits.  Little Ish picked out his shirt and bow tie at the store a few days prior. and he was super excited about his "handsome clothes".  He has been asking for a bow tie for a couple of years now and he finally got his wish.

{happy}


After Mass we went to Ish's parents house for homemade pasta and raviolis as well as another egg hunt. After being a little discouraged as he struggled to find more Easter eggs, Little Ish was thrilled to find one in the tire swing.

{funny}


Liliana took what seemed like the easier egg hunting route.  She let Percival do the hunting and then chased him down in pursuit of his hard earned egg.  Percival didn't find it very funny, but I found it hilarious. Not to worry, Percival got to keep the egg.

{real}


Just when I thought I had captured a sweet photo of Liliana kissing Atticus, I realized that Little Ish had been busy licking Atticus's hand.  Ha!


Linking up over at Like Mother, Like Daughter!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I hid that egg in the tire swing!!! Great picture of Liliana chasing my kid!

    ReplyDelete