Thursday, March 20, 2014

Before, During and After


Before...


During...

 After...




It had been almost 4 months since Little Ish's last hair cut, and we had been making plans for a while to go have it cut at a local kids' hair salon.  It just kept not getting done.  During the time of unaccomplished haircuts, I calculated just how much it would be for 2 boys to get their haircuts for a year.  After picking my jaw up off the floor, I shared my calculations with Ish.  The next day he asked Little Ish if he would like a "Daddy haircut".  Little Ish agreed and is now the proud owner of much less hair.

1 comment:

  1. This is totally random, but I just want to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award. It’s basically a way for bloggers to show appreciation for their own favorite bloggers, while learning more about each other and gaining some readers along the way. If you’d like to participate, just visit my blog for the details and questions. If not, then act like I was never here! Just know that I enjoy your posts and have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete