Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Few Easter Photos



































We spent the majority of the octave of Easter in Massachusetts visiting with my family, and in true Siné fashion, I only took pictures on one day of our week long trip. Little Ish and Lily had a fun Easter morning searching for eggs.  Lily was surprisingly adept at finding them; Ish and I were both surprised at how interested she was in finding the eggs.

Easter Mass was a struggle this year.  Both kids were feeling under the weather.  Lily spent almost all of Mass screaming so Ish and I both spent a good amount of time in the vestibule of the church tending to her needs.  Little Ish, who pretty much only falls asleep in cars and cribs, fell asleep during Mass and continued to sleep for a few hours after. 

The visit overall was very pleasant.  I enjoyed getting to spend time with friends and family.  As per usual, I wish I could have visited with everyone I wanted to see, but that is never feasible with young children (unless of course I want miserable young children!)

I hope everyone is having a blessed and fruitful Easter season!

3 comments:

  1. Omigosh those kids are something . Ish in his baseball cap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh those kids are something . Ish in his baseball cap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the photos. It allows me to share a bit in the Lily and little Ish's development.

    Gerry Stabosz

    ReplyDelete