Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Daybook for 09.08.10

FOR TODAY
(09.08.10)
Outside my window...the sidewalk is devoid of bicycles and rollerskates.  The neighborhood children have returned to school.

I am thinking...it has been far too long since I have done a daybook entry.

I am thankful for...a week of Baby Ish sleeping through the night.  I am truly blessed!

From the learning rooms...we are reading lots of board books.  My little guy seems to really like Sometimes I Like to Curl up in a Ball; it always gets smiles from him.

From the kitchen...there will be choley over basmati rice tonight since I forgot to take any chicken out of the freezer.

I am wearing...half of my outfit for today and half of my pajamas from last night.  I'll swap my pajama bottoms for my skirt once the little guy finishes eating.

I am creating...lots of letters to friends, family, and penpals.

I am going...nowhere today.

I am reading...Midwives and The Well Trained Mind.

I am hoping...to get the chance to make a couple of phone calls this week.

I am hearing...the deep breathing of a baby who has fallen asleep nursing.

Around the house...there is a lot of clutter to tackle.

One of my favorite things...is a hot shower.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I currently have no concrete plans.  That is something to be joyful about!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Baby Ish, August 2010

For more Daybooks, visit Peggy at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see that I am not the only one that loves to write letters and has pen pals. I love to send and receive mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting. I like you love sending mail.

    ReplyDelete