Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Daybook for 05/25/2010

FOR TODAY
(05.25.2010)
Outside my window...it is sunny and warm.

I am thinking...about how I have such wonderful friends and family.  I have had two delightful baby showers in the past couple of weeks. 

I am thankful for...having good amniotic fluid levels and a healthy baby.  I am also thankful for my husband who has been so incredibly supportive throughout the pregnancy.

From the kitchen...there will be cheeseburgers, corn on the cob, and carrot sticks this evening.

I am wearing...a coral pink maternity top and a long denim skirt

I am creating...the last bit of Rosalyn's blanket.  I have 16 rows left.  I should be done by Thursday at the latest.

I am going...grocery shopping this afternoon.

I am reading...a couple of books.  I am rereading The Art of the Personal Letter: A Guide to Connecting Through the Written Word by Margaret Shepherd and Sharon Hogan.  I wrote a bit about it in my post last night.  I am also reading Private Pages: Diaries of American Women 1830s-1970sedited by Penny Franklin.  It is a collection of several diaries written by women.  It is an interesting read for sure.

I am hoping...to talk to my mother on the phone tonight. 

I am hearing...a dog next door barking incredibly loudly;I don't think my neighbors own this dog so hopefully it isn't a new acquisition.

Around the house...there is so much to be done, I am getting things ready for the Diplomat's arrival.

One of my favorite things...is chocolate almond ice cream from a local farm and creamery.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Grocery Shopping, Writing Letters, Finishing Rosalyn's blanket, and a prenatal appointment.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Yours truly as a baby.  Take a look at the newspaper in the bottom left; my mom says that just happened to be there and it was not a way to date the photo

For more daybooks vistit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook!

1 comment:

  1. Cute photo! I remember that day. Now if that doesn't date me ;o). Sounds like you have a busy week. Enjoy!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete