Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 02/01-02/07


As I currently am in the early stages of a head cold, I am planning a week of very simple meals.

Breakfast Options:
Cereal
Oatmeal
Eggs

Lunch Options:
Salad
Leftovers

Dinner:
Monday: Fend for yourself night. (Otherwise known as I fell asleep and my husband was kind enough not to wake me.)

Tuesday: Chicken Salad sandwich for Ish and some sort of soup and salad combo for me. (Ish@Work)

Wednesday: Chicken Marinated in Pineapple Salsa served over brown rice, carrot sticks, and cucumber slices.

Thursday: Flat bread, veggie sticks, and hummus for Ish. I will probably eat leftovers or a salad.

Friday: Dinner Out before Movie Night at the Library.

Saturday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Soup, and Apple Slices

Sunday: Nachos with refried beans, guacamole, tomatoes, corn, salsa

For more meal planning ideas, head on down to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! It's nice to know we're not the only ones that eat chicken often. I hope you're feeling better soon!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete